Terms and Conditions
- Conditions of Use
- Validity of Quotation
- Force Majure
- Applicable Law
- Warranty Information
Conditions of Use
Validity of Quotation
- All Goods supplied by the Seller will carry a manufacturers warranty, some items carry extended warranties please check the items descriptions for details
- Warranties advertised are generally for UK Mainland ONLY (Not including UK islands). Contact us prior to your order if you wish to check what will be covered should the product be going outside the UK mainland
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis. Please make sure that the item you are ordering is suitable for the application you intend.
- Goods which have been ordered or delivered incorrectly will be accepted for return with prior approval from Wardscatering, A Return number will be given for the item returned. Returned goods will only be accepted if they are appropriately packed in original packaging, with instruction manuals and have not been used.
- Wardscatering reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 25% on all goods returned.
- Customers are responsible for returning all goods ensuring that they are packaged suitably and for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt.
- Carriage charges for returning any goods to Wardscatering shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- Claims for damaged goods must be reported by 12:00 midday the the following day
- Wardscatering shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in goods arising from any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer.
- Wardscatering shall be under no liability if the defect or failure, within reason from Wardscatering, arises from wilful damage or misuse, negligence by the customer or third party, failure to follow the manufactures instructions, or alterations or repair to goods without prior notice from Wardscatering.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by Wardscatering's negligence, Wardscatering will not be liable for any loss or damage (loss of profit or otherwise) or any other claims for compensation.