Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use
All orders are subject to our full terms and conditions of sale as outlined below. These Terms and Conditions should be read and if not understood please call Wards Catering to clarify any questions you might have.
All Product images used on the Wards Catering website are for illustration purposes only. Products may differ from the image provided in some circumstances.
All Prices will be quoted on this Website at the current price on the date of order excluding VAT at the current rate. No Charge is made to customers for credit card payments.
Validity of Quotation
No purported variation of these terms shall constitute a contract until accepted in writing by Wards Catering.
Wards Catering reserves the right to refuse any order including subsequent to sending of an acknowledgement email.
Delivery is free of charge to the majority of UK mainland addresses with the exception of certain postcode areas which Wards Catering reserve the right to add an additional carriage charge.
Delivery periods and dates are given in good faith , but are not subject of any warranty condition and time shall not be of the essence of the contract in these respects. No Liability will attach to Wards Catering if delivery period or dates are not met for any reason what-so-ever.
Upon receiving any item from Wards Catering, please check and ensure it is in good condition and that you are happy that it is visually un-damaged. If you have any doubts, or are not given the opportunity to fully inspect the unit for damage, it must either be signed for as Damaged or the delivery refused. Claims cannot be accepted for damage on any units that have been signed for in good condition.
Next day delivery is subject to suppliers dispatch cut off times and stock availability. These vary depending on manufactuer. Next day delivery does not include orders placed on weekends, bank holidays and is subject to working days only (Monday - Friday). i.e Orders placed on Friday before cutoff will arrive Monday (excluding Bank holiday).
We charge £6.95 (+vat) for all orders under £50 (excluding vat)
Wards Catering shall not be liable to the customer, or deemed to be in breach of any contract with the customer, by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of Wards Catering's obligations to the goods. If the delay or failure was due to force majure or any other cause beyond Wards Catering's control.
These conditions shall be governed by and constituted in accordance with English Law and the parties acknowledge the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- All Goods supplied by the Seller will carry a manufacturers warranty, some items carry extended warranties please check the items descriptions for details
- Warranties advertised are generally for UK Mainland ONLY (Not including UK islands). Contact us prior to your order if you wish to check what will be covered should the product be going outside the UK mainland
- Goods are not sold on a trial basis. Please make sure that the item you are ordering is suitable for the application you intend.
- Goods which have been ordered or delivered incorrectly will be accepted for return with prior approval from Wards Catering, A Return number will be given for the item returned. Returned goods will only be accepted if they are appropriately packed in original packaging, with instruction manuals and have not been used.
- Wards Catering reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 25% on all goods returned.
- Customers are responsible for returning all goods ensuring that they are packaged suitably and for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt.
- Carriage charges for returning any goods to Wardscatering shall be the responsibility of the customer.
- Claims for damaged goods must be reported by 12:00 midday the the following day
- Wards Catering shall be under no liability in respect of any defect in goods arising from any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer.
- Wards Catering shall be under no liability if the defect or failure, within reason from Wards Catering, arises from wilful damage or misuse, negligence by the customer or third party, failure to follow the manufactures instructions, or alterations or repair to goods without prior notice from Wards Catering.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by Wards Catering's negligence, Wards Catering will not be liable for any loss or damage (loss of profit or otherwise) or any other claims for compensation.